Thanks Kristen ~ I am touched and will pass it on. A good friend can last a lifetime and friends are mirrors for us. They reflect our character, our inner self and help us keep in balance. ~Love, Peta
Email> email@example.com ; wrote:
Very good thoughts to share with my friends...
Read Each One Carefully and Think About How It can enrich your life and help your light shine!
1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is- won't make you cry.
3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
8. Don't waste your time on a man or woman who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful.
10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know some one else, and expect them to know you.
13. Don't try so hard- the best things come when you least expect them to.
REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON- It's our job to find the blessing!
True friends: How many people actually have true friends?
Hardly anyone I know ! But some of us have all right friends and good friends!!!
You have been Tagged by the
Please send this on to anyone who you feel would appreciate the thoughts of a true friend...
Bill GreenThe CASA 12-Steps Program Blog