Monday, February 19, 2007

Gracias> Re: Request for Permission = CASA

Greetings Dr. Erickson! Gracias for the response!

I am glad to know you are still around, going strong and responsive. I will most certainly cite the website as that is routine for me and mos appropriate.

Unfortunately, many of the people that I work with do not even have regular Internet Access. I try to encourage what I term progressive recovery as I can with what meager resources I hve at my disposal.

I try to also include basic drug education and health education in my workshops. I know many issues of chemical addictioon involve neurotransmitters and will try to get a hold of your much needed timely book. Thanks once again for your response!

Check out our Center's NEWLY FORMATTED and CONSTANTLY UPDATED Website, with new items added each week:

(Order Dr. Erickson's NEW BOOK - Science of Addiction: From Neurobiology to Treatment -on this website)

If I can be of any help let me know. I will post this at our CASA Yahoo Group and on our blog. I believe the power of the internet can be wisely used in order to advanced mass education on a wide range of areas.

Blessings and Prayers!
Brother Peter S. Lopez, CASA Field Coordiantor
c/o Salvation Army
P.O. Box 15204
1200 North B Street
Sacramento, California (95814)
Cell #916/ 968-1023
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Carlton Erickson <erickson.carl@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

You have my permission. Please cite the website as the source for your information.

Good luck with your "sharing".

Dr. Erickson

Carlton K. Erickson, Ph.D., Director
Addiction Science Research and Education Center, and
Distinguished Professor of Pharmacology/Toxicology
College of Pharmacy
The University of Texas at Austin
1 University Station A1915, PHR 5.210
(Express mail: substitute 2409 University Ave, PHR 5.210 for this line)
Austin, TX 78712-0125
(512) 471-5198 (phone/fax)
Cell (512) 636-5198
erickson.carl@mail.utexas.edu

Check out our Center's NEWLY FORMATTED and CONSTANTLY UPDATED Website, with new items added each week:
http://www.utexas.edu/research/asrec/
(Order Dr. Erickson's NEW BOOK - Science of Addiction: From Neurobiology to Treatment -on this website)


On Feb 18, 2007, at 11:23 AM, Peter S. Lopez de Aztlan wrote:

Greetings~ I work as a volunteer Ministry with a Christian Recovery Group called CASA at the local Salvation Army Homeless Shelter and want to share stuff from your website about neurottransmitters.
Thus, I am taking the time to submit this request for your permission. If I receive no resposne, then, I still will share what I can, but I respect your research.
*Copyright-protected. These sections cannot be printed or down-loaded without permission of the Director: erickson.carl@mail.utexas.edu.
Peter S. Lopez, CASA FIeld Coordinator
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Relevant Links=










.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give feedback with respect!