Monday, March 09, 2009

The Warriors Path: By Pink

http://www.spiritual-experiences.com/real-spiritual-story.php?story=308

You are here: Real Spiritual Experiences :: Misc :: The Warriors Path

Real Spiritual Experiences

The Warriors Path

Ever since I was a small boy I was filled with a sense of mystery. Fleeting impressions that if I could only remember, I would understand but that would have to wait.

As a young adult I had quickly grown unhappy with the role I was playing in life so I began searching for a remedy to a strange longing which had no name. It was encouraging to see back then that my quest for knowledge was greatly aided by what seemed like ordinary events. But there was nothing ordinary about what life had in store for me. Little did I understand that I was well underway on a spiritual journey. What had seemed ordinary had become magic and I was quickly becoming a mystery to myself.

It is said that life can be like a spiral on which we may experience new levels of learning and understanding leading to a deeper and deeper spiritual understanding.

In my quest for knowledge I have defeated many barriers. But the path of learning is not easy and people, I can say with absolute authority, are sometimes really not very bright. Perhaps the greatest task that any man will face in this life is one of self acceptance. Believing that we are perhaps much, much more than we might dare to dream possible. There is an old Toltec aphorism that states

The only failure in life is to fail to fight.

There is a great peace and a strength incomparable, knowing exactly what one is fighting for and knowing, also, that win or lose they gave it their absolute best.

There are so many paths of great learning. Christianity, Buddhism, Hare Krishna... The list would be extensive so not all paths are for everyone. The path I chose was the Warriors path. For me it seemed to make sense somehow and answered many questions I wanted to know. I think about the words of Jesus

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

I like to think that for whatever question we have there is, on reflection, the right answer. We are all so, so different. So I am never offended when a path seems to be different from mine because in the end there is just one life and one mystery which we are all an integral part of. My part in life is to be an impeccable Warrior, probably because that was the particular answer for my question. But then who really knows?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment: Just take it for what it is worth and appreciate what value you get out of it for you in your life. Each of us has our own spin on the truth.

Education for Liberation! Join Up!
Peter S. Lopez aka: Peta
Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give feedback with respect!