Monday, April 22, 2013

To Barbara ~Re: Private Practice

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Monday Morning!
Greetings Barbara ~ I am still involved in my little CASA 12-Steps ministry at Sally's on 1200 North 'B' Street and still coordinate open CASA 12-Steps Meetings on Sundays at 7 PM.

Looking back, I have been involved with CASA now for over 12 years. I try to help others and in the same process help myself, especially in terms of my own personal spiritual growth.

I am into progressive recovery, not the usual A.A. or N.A. approaches, which are like cults. I cannot approve of how anyone can claim any kind of valid spirituality yet ignore social, political and environmental connected realities so as not to be controversial or 'political'. I speak of life as it is, not wishful thinking.

In a way, my concept of progressive recovery is a kind of radical recovery based upon the 12-Steps yet also addresses the root issues and related questions of addictions and other so-called mental health issues in the environmental matrix.
 
An interesting link=
Dancing in the Flames ~Jungian Analyst, Marion Woodman  | Documentary Film ~ http://www.cultureunplugged.com/play/7972 ~

I am glad to know you are doing well. You have good courage and a brave heart!

Happy Earth Day!

Venceremos! We Will Win! Educate to Liberate!
Peter S. Lopez AKA @Peta_de_Aztlan
916-604-2471
Sacramento, California

cc: CASA Blog etal

P.S. I am NOT a Jungian nor a regular Christian. No ideology or belief-system based upon any mortal. Hell, I don't even consider myself an Amerikan anymore. I remain a Chicano de Aztlán! *:-B nerd
c/s


From: Barbara Field <bfield1434@comcast.net>
To: Undisclosed-Recipient@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 3:37 PM
Subject: Private Practice


 
Hi:
 
Thanks to all of you who have been referring clients to my Addiction and Codependency practice.  As I work my way toward counseling full time your referrals have been a wonderful help.
 
Please think of me when you are looking for a counselor for anyone with addictive behaviors or codependency.  I work with men and women, and love to work with couples.  I charge $50 per session but can flex my rates as needed. 
 
Talk to you soon! 

Barbara Field, BS, CADC II, M-RAS, CSC
3800 Auburn Blvd, Ste C
Sacramento, CA 95821
www.barbarafieldonline.com
916-207-3111

Although we walk all the time, our walking is usually more like running. When we walk like that we imprint our anxiety and sorrow on the Earth. Thich Nhat Nahn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give feedback with respect!