Sunday, January 01, 2006

Doc Linda: My Online Sponsor

Posted by Picasa
Doc Linda ~ here sitting on an elephant ~ has been my online sponsor for several years now from when I was at Mather Community Campus or MCC.

There were times when I communicated with her these thousands of miles away via the Internet through Emails than I have with anyone else in the world. She is tough, smart and has a lot of loving compassion.

She has been a great lady, great adviser and great sponsor in her own hassle-free way. She has been one of the greatest blessings in my life. I hope to someday go visit her in Jerusalem where she works.

God is Good! ~~ Blessings and Prayers, Peta de Aztlan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Key CASA Links:
CASA 12-Steps Program Blog

CASA HOME PAGE

The Progressive Recovery Blog!

Recovery Emporium

Just Do It One Day At A Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give feedback with respect!