Thursday, March 02, 2006

+Darling Diana+


Thursday, March 2nd, 2006 A.D.

Here is a picture of Darling Diana ~ I saw her today when Spirit had me stroll by the Sac City Counseling Center. I wanted to see about getting my Unofficial City College Transcript... but that's another story.

She looked well and said she had mentioned me to a group of folks just yesterday. She, as all of us, has had her share of problems coping with life on life's terms, but she looked well today and I pray that all her sweet dreams come true and she finds real happiness in life.

I had to coax her to take her picture and she is feeling out a Food Co-Op Survey on the Quad here. She is naturally what is called 'pictureesque'!

Eventually I want certain CASA Links to write their own Recovery Testimony and I can post it herein. I like the word 'links' better than 'members[ as CASA does meet at a Homeless Shelter where many comes and go... some keep coming back and that is great when they come back wiser. The game is never over....~Peta
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give feedback with respect!